Friday, February 26, 2010

Introducing ...

First Name: Chelsea


Grade: 11

Best loved book: Harry Potter Series

Best loved movie: Probably Little Miss Sunshine, however it always changes!

Previous Travels: California (Nevada/ Arizona) has been my favourite trip that I have gone on, I loved seeing Palm Springs, Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon. I previously have traveled out west to see B.C and Alberta as well as out East to see P.E.I , New Brunswick and Quebec. I've traveled to Washington D.C and Orlando Florida  to see Disney World! I most recently went to New York city which was very fun! However I have never been to Europe so I am extremely excited.

On the plane I will... probably read, sleep or talk.

On the bus I will... once again read, sleep or talk.

Switzerland is probably the place I am most excited to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment