Monday, February 22, 2010

Introducing ...

 
The Name is, McQuarrie, Tia McQuarrie
Grade: 12
Favourite Book: Unlike everyone else I'll admit that i hate books so therefore I don't have a favourite book.
Favourite Movie: Anything Disney.
Favourite Food: Perogies & ice cream but I probably wouldn't have them together.
Previous Travels: I've been on the last school trip to France and Italy ,which was amazing, I've also been to Holland for the 60th anniversary of Holland being liberated. I've also been to the Dominican Republic as well as Florida and I have travelled to Nova Scotia every summer since I was five to visit family.
On the Plane I will: I will most likely be knocked out by gravol along side Kalsey Jordan Smith.
On the bus I will: I'll be doing the exact same thing that i was doing on the plane, it's pathetic i know but for me there's only one way around motion sickness; and that is the wonderful GRAVOL.
On this trip I am most looking forward to: Taking amazing pictures with friends and the locals, as well as eating unfamiliar cuisine, shopping, and simply living the moment the best I can. I plan on making this trip unforgettable!

No comments:

Post a Comment