Thursday, February 11, 2010

Introducing ...


First Name: Katelyn (girl on left)
Grade: 12 yeahhh!
Best loved book and movie: love all kinds of novels, maybe more so of the historical kind, so I’ve got to have “A Knight's Tale” as my favourite movie.
Previous travels: France, Monaco, Italy, Florida, Nova Scotia, Vermont, Buffalo, and Quebec
Favourite food: all kinds of chocolate and meat...such a weird combination eh?
On the plane I will... be either passed out sleeping or be an insomniac, watching countless movies and talking nonstop with whomever is beside me till we touch ground! (you were warned Taylor :P ).
On the bus I will... act like a perfect tourist, taking in the sights and countless pictures of them, and simply enjoying the journey

On this trip I am most looking forward to...simply having the best trip possible with the best of friends already made and to be made. YEAH!


First Name: Tanya (girl on right)
Grade: 12
Best loved book and movie: I don't have a favourite book, but my favourite movie would have to be Titanic :)
Previous travels: no where crazy, just various provinces in Canada and a few states
Favourite food: pork chops, waffles, any kinds of muffins or cake, oh and dippin’ dots are pretty amazing too!
On the plane I will... look out the window and be super excited
On the bus I will... take pictures of the lovely views and pretty much just enjoy life
On this trip I am most looking forward to...  everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment